Good Luck!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

It has been a while

I've been without a computer for quite some time now. A part of me missed it and a part of me was just "eh" about it. But I am now back in full swing on everything that I use to do, which is a lot of sweeps. It's a good chance to take when you have a toddler and a new baby on the way!! It would be so awesome to win some baby things I need. But after a few weeks of entering and entering and still not winning it starts to make me kind of glum about the whole process. I spend quite a bit of my rare free time entering. But I've finally broke to dry spell lol. I won a DVD  Not a big win but a win is a win! It just gives me more motivation to keep entering. 

I've become more aware and picky of things that I enter though. For instance when I started out I would basically enter anything and everything whether I wanted it or not, I figured I would find someone who did. Now I've changed my tune and only enter into sweeps that I truly want the prize and can use it. If I don't want something or think "I'll never use that" I don't enter. It just gives another person who really wants that prize and can use it a better chance at getting it. I'm pretty sure not everyone does this but I'm also sure I'm not the only one. 

Anyways, I thought I would share my first win in a long, long time. It's exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment