Good Luck!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Garnier Olia Hair Color Review



I got the opportunity to try Garniers new at home hair coloring system Olia (for free) from BzzAgent! I'm guilty of probably over-dying my hair since I become too quickly bored with cut and color. Most of the time I get bored with the color after about two weeks since most of the dye's that I've used fade a lot within that time frame. We all know that any kind of coloring and heat can damage our hair, but it doesn't seem to stop some of us does it. My hair is also very fine so it's more susceptible to damage.

I was so excited to use this because I've never heard or seen of anything like this before. This very first thing I noticed was the design of the dye bottle, pretty cool looking compared to the usuals. The next thing I noticed was the smell. Granted no hair dye smells good! At least not in my opinion. But Garniers Olia did not have that strong dye odor that all of those I've used in the past has had.

The application process was quite easy and the shape of the bottle helped (easy to hold). I noticed that my head didn't have that itchy feeling that most dye applications leave me with while I'm waiting for my color to develop. I was a tad bit skeptical since I'd seen the commercials and the box pictures of how vibrant the colors were. For me personally, this hair dye delivered. My hair came out wonderfully. It also felt a lot better afterwards, it did not feel dried out or damaged from the hair color. My hair also smelled wonderful too! 

It's been about two weeks since I colored my hair and there has been no sign of fading with this, that is something I'm really excited about. Although no dye is really great for your hair if you're looking for home hair color that is long lasting, vibrant, new and won't leave your hair damaged I would try Garniers Olia

A big thanks to Garnier and Bzzagent for giving me this awesome opportunity! 

Visit Garniers Olia Website!
Target Coupon for $1 off Olia Here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment