Good Luck!

Monday, June 27, 2011

The 411 on Product Testing

Want totally FREE full sized products to test & keep and get PAID for doing it??

So I just got selected AGAIN for a product test, which is what made me want to write this post. I am extremely excited about this one because it's a designer brand and probably the best product test yet! What's even better is that I get to keep this product and I am getting paid to test it.

So here is how you can get full sized products to test and (99% of the time you get to keep) and you get paid for doing it.

First you need to sign up for any (or all) of these sites below...

BzzAgent
Synovate
Global Test Market
Survey Spot
Ipsos I-Say
Crowd Tap

I have personally received product tests from all of the websites listed above. So I can promise they are all 100% legit. Plus if you want you can take surveys for money too from most of the websites above. Here is a list of what most products companies will want you to test.

Make-Up
Shampoo & Conditioner
Hair products 
New food items 
Household cleaning items
Household items
Clothing
& More! 

To date I have been selected to test over 15 items, but I've only been doing product tests for about a year now. So I would call that pretty good. And the best part is almost all of these product tests are brands that you already know. Although I can't tell you what most of the product tests were/are I can tell you what I have received from BzzAgent.


I have recieved from BzzAgent: 
Garnier Blow-Dry Perfector Kit (about a $10 value) which worked amazing!

SC Johnson Spring Cleaning Kit, which included Pledge, Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Foam Cleaner, Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Stamp Cleaner, Glade Spring Collections Candle and Glade Plug-In Refill.

Covergirl Natural Luxe Foundation and Covergirl Natural Luxe Lip Color

Since BzzAgent wants you to spread the Buzz about a new product as much as possible they also include valuable coupons that you can hand out to family and friends! 

SO I hope that you sign up and you get chosen to do a product test, I love the opportunity to try a new product and tell a company what I think. Plus getting to keep it and get paid for it isn't bad either! 




But remember more than likely you will have to take a survey before hand to find out if you're right for the product testing (don't get discouraged because sometimes they are looking for a different audience!). If you are chosen to test a product once they send it follow the directions! After you are done testing it they will send you a follow up e-mail with a survey for you to take, to tell them how it went. I can't stress this enough make sure you follow the directions and do what you promised them, give your feedback. This will increase your chances of getting future opportunities! 


Good Luck To You! 


Amber







No comments:

Post a Comment