Good Luck!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Paid Survey & Product Testing Websites


  
There are A LOT of survey sites out there, that promise great incentives for your time in taking surveys. Now I really love the idea of telling company's what I think and getting paid for my time doing so. But really time isn't something I have a whole lot of anymore being a mom now. I have had to trial and error with quite a few survey sites that sent me surveys all the time but about 99% of the time I was screened out, mostly when I got near the end of the survey. I don't have that kind of time to burn. So, here are a few survey sites that I can personally vouch for because I have received payment or product testing from them with no hassle whatsoever. 




I have been with survey spot for a while now. They do send you quite a few surveys that can range from 0.50 and up. I have had a few product tests with them. Also I have had the chance to join some exclusive communities through Survey Spot, in which these communities are different from Survey Spot and pay incentives such as gift cards. I probably qualify for about 1 out of every 5 or 6 surveys. I have been paid several times by Survey Spot. The only new thing that I have to say I dislike about SS is now to get cash via PayPal you have to have a verified PayPal account, since I do not I had to opt for their webshop (which is nice!) Amazon gift cards etc. Recommend!




 

I have received several surveys from synovate and a few product tests. I have received payment from them, although it takes quite a bit of time to build up your points for cash its well worth it because a long the way you will more than likely have a product test offered to you. When they are accepting new members (I am not sure about that, but try) I highly recommend spending your time with them.





I now get quite a few survey offers from MySurvey in my e-mail. I think staying active on a survey website will increase your chances of getting more surveys, more often. I love MySurvey. Most of the time I'm not screened out of a survey, but even if I am they will still give you some kind of a point addition. MySurvey lets you convert your points for PayPal or for gift certificates. It takes about 2 weeks for your PayPal to be credited but the point is they DO pay! So your time isn't wasted! Highly recommend :)


WWW.DOLLARSURVEYS.NET

So simple! Go to their website (click the link) and enter your PayPal e-mail address, take the survey, if you qualify and complete the survey they will credit $1 to your PayPal account. The easiest ever, no signing up or joining! I have been paid by them before. Legit.

Here are some other sites that I can't personally vouch for because I either 1.) Don't have enough points to cash out, yet! or 2.) Haven't been offered or qualified for enough surveys to earn enough points. I like to only recommend the best of the best and recommend what I personally KNOW works. Watch out for another post similar to survey sites, but more along the lines of product testing! Thanks for reading :)

Toluna Online Research Panel
Global Test Market
YouGov
Valued Opinions
Opinion Outpost
PineCone Research
Opinion Place
Ipsos I-Say
E-Rewards


(PS I found a website called www.surveypolice.com they go and check all survey sites to see if they are legit. They divide the websites into two lists; good and bad. Very helpful if you're wondering if a site is legit or some good ones to go to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment